What Is Erectile Dysfunction?
If you are suffering from male sexual impotence, then you would want to know the answer to what is Erectile Dysfunction. The Inability to get an erection or even when you get an erection, it does not stay long enough for you to have sex.
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction
The symptoms that would let you know that you are suffering from ED would include:
- Reduced desire to have sex.
- Problems with getting an erection.
- Issues with getting the erection to remain.
What are the Causes of Erection Problems?
If you happen to be hunting for the answer to what is the main cause of erectile dysfunction, then the truth is that you are never going to find it. This is because there are many reasons why men from all over the world, suffer from impotence in men. Here are the many causes of ED:
- Psychological Causes: Some men suffer from ED, due to various psychological causes such as anxiety, depression, stress, and mental health conditions. Some men also suffer from Erectile Dysfunction due to relationship issues that arise out of poor communication, stress, and various other concerns.
- Physical Causes: In many cases, ED is caused by something physical. Common causes include Heart disease, Clogged blood vessels, High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Diabetes, Obesity, Metabolic syndrome, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple sclerosis, Certain prescription medications, Tobacco use, Peyronie’s disease, Alcoholism, Sleep disorders.
- Age Factor: Though it is very true that even young men can suffer from ED, it is also true that as you go past the age of 50, your risk of suffering from ED increases.
Common Risk Factors for ED
There are various kinds of risk factors that give rise to ED and these are inclusive of:
- Injuries: Injuries contribute a lot to male impotence, particularly so if they have damaged the arteries or the nerves that control the erection.
- Psychological: Various psychological factors that can make a man suffer from ED are depression, anxiety or stress.
- Medical Treatments: Some kinds of medical treatments such as radiation treatment for cancer or prostate surgery can also cause ED.
- Tobacco: Using tobacco can also give rise to the weakness of man in bed as this gives rise to the restriction of the flow of blood to the arteries and veins and in time, this could cause ED.
- Obesity: Being obese can definitely make a man suffer from erectile dysfunction.
- Medical Issues: Medical problems like heart problems or diabetes can also lead to male impotency.
- Alcohol And Drug Use: If you have too much alcohol or if you take drugs on a long term basis, chances are very likely that sooner or later you would see the warning signs of erectile dysfunction.
- Medications: Some medications also call for male sexual dysfunction treatment, and these are inclusive of antihistamines, antidepressants, and drugs that can used to treat prostate conditions, pain, and high blood pressure.
Complications arising out of ED Problem
It is very important for you to note that if you notice that you are suffering from ED, you should never neglect it.
You may feel that it is embarrassing to go to the doctor and seek treatment for it, but be sure that it is better to go to the doctor and feel a little bit embarrassed, than to neglect getting treated for ED.
This is because if you neglect getting treated for ED, there could be so many complications arising because of this, such as:
- Problems with relationships.
- Low self-esteem.
- Sex life is not enjoyable.
How to Prevent Erectile Dysfunction?
Yes, you can prevent getting impotent. No matter what you may have heard or read that once you suffer from male impotence, you can not cure, forget this, it is only a myth. The reality is that if you happen to get impotent, there are various treatments available to heal you.
Better still, you can also prevent succumbing to ED, in these ways:
- Exercise regularly.
- Do not smoke, and if you are a smoker, quit smoking ASAP.
- If you are suffering from stress, anxiety, or any other mental health issues, you must seek help.
- Do not take illegal drugs.
- If you suffer from heart problems, make sure that you visit your doctor regularly.
- Ensure that you see your doctor for medical screening tests and regular checkups.
- Avoid alcohol or have as less as possible.
- Manage your diabetes, if you suffer from it.
How to treat Erectile Dysfunction?
ED is a complex issue, no doubt about it. ED is a hugely complicated process, and it involves the nerves, hormones, blood vessels, the brain, emotions, and muscles. You could suffer from ED due to any of these factors. Mental health and stress also give rise to ED. You could also suffer from male impotence due to a mix of both psychological, as well as physical factors.
No matter what the reason for you to suffer from ED, which is very important for you to understand is that this is something that can treat.
Millions of men all over the globe have this problem, and they take erectile dysfunction medicine for it and get cured. We Offers some Popular ED Pills Such as Fildena 150, Kamagra Oral Jelly, Aurogra 100, Vidalista 60, Cenforce 200, Actilis, Fildena Purple.
If you have even the slightest suspicion that you are suffering from impotence, do not take this lightly as by doing so, you will be putting yourself into more trouble than you already are. Have no doubt about it. Headphones causes headache
There is various erectile dysfunction treatment that is available in the form of medicines. Plus, to treat this issue, you can also do multiple erectile dysfunction exercises.
There are even some foods for erectile dysfunction that can get to treat this problem. So, if you find that you are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction, get in touch with a doctor immediately!